Monday, August 16, 2010

Wedding Planning

Um. The way they make it look on t.v. is so NOT how it really is. I'm stressed...but I think I can do it. Ok so I was drowning in planning process and spoke to a planner. Started to feel like this person got me and could help me put this thing together... Feeling great until she blew me off! Ok she gave a reason but I'm not sure I'm buying it.

I am determined to have a NICE wedding that doesn't bankrupt us! It can be done in these expensive neck of the woods. You just have to be SUPER creative.

Ways to save
-Do the invites, menu cards, seating cards yourself
-use unique material to make your own aisle runner (wallpaper, Indian fabric?)
-use a free lance photographer to do your wedding (instead of the super expensive wedding crew)
-buy a sample sale dress then sell it
-get your veil (and other accessories) off etsy.com
-do the favors yourself

more cost saving ideas to come

No comments: