Wednesday, March 5, 2008


This is one of my most favorite pictures of Victoria Beckham. She really looks nature and super cute and stylish. Very beautiful picture. I really like her and appreciate her honesty and just like who she is. She has soooo many haters though. People complain that she can't sing and say nasty things because she got out of the music industry and started her own clothing line, fragrance and sunglasses collection. I don't understand the haters though? She has said numerous times that she was never the best singer or dancer. I'm not sure what people expected her to do after the Spice Girls broke up but I would have done the same thing and tried to have my own solo career. She eventually moved on into fashion which is great. I think people expect her to sit at home and just be thankful to be married to David Beckham. To me that is the most sexist logic I have ever heard. From what I've seen she is a loving mother and wife. In the crazy world of celebrity she has 3 kids and has stayed married! Why hate...why not appreciate?

No comments: