Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DWTS

This season has been a let down in more ways than 1.
1. No fun Maks --more angry, bitter Maks :(
2. Outside drama that has nothing to do with dancing :(
3. Not a season full of great dancers (exception being JR and Ricki).

Sigh.  Just feeling weary and exhausted. Is this season over yet?  Judges made it clear that they want Rob in the final.  Not hating on Rob but I guess I am not as in love with him as the judges.  He's ok....but nowhere near as good as JR or Ricki.  I am never Wowed by his peformances but appreciate the effort he has put in.  I wish the judges would recognize Hope for the same.

Anyways I need to find another reality show to tune into as this one is winding down.  I just want to cast my vote for the following people to do DWTS (unlikely as it is!)

1. Meryl Davis
2. Charlie White
3. Johnny Weir
4. Cedric the Entertainer
5. Nastia Liukin

Hmm. Can't think of anyone else at the moment but PLEASE get some dancers on the show for the love of humanity!

No comments: